Baskets were donated for silent auction gifts as part of a fundraiser. See one of the baskets below….
ATLAS Camp funding for many of the teens here at Duke. Read more about the program below. It is wonderful!
Arts for Life provides art supplies and a world of creativity to kids at Duke with chronic illnesses. Please read more below…
The Duke Children’s Gala on Saturday, October 22, 2016 was a wonderful success! Over 350 guests helped us celebrate the amazing work of Duke Children’s. With their support and the support of our many sponsors, we raised over $130,000 for Duke Children’s through the live appeal and auction items alone.
Hosts Ann Reed, MD, chair of the Department of Pediatrics, and Allan Kirk, MD, PhD, chair of the Department of Surgery, highlighted the important work being done at Duke Children’s and the tremendous impact funds raised at the last Gala had on Duke Children’s. www.dukechildrens.org/giving/events/gala
The Rainbow of Heroes Walk commemorates and celebrates all Duke Pediatric Blood and Marrow Transplant (PBMT) patients and their families. The Walk is not only the main fundraiser for the Duke PBMT Family Support Program. More than that, it is a reunion for patients, families, nurses, therapists, doctors, volunteers, and supporters who have come to know each other through the months-long transplant process.
· Great Strides of Durham Cystic Fibrosis Foundation( http://fightcf.cff.org/site/TR?fr_id=7222&pg=entry )
· Ronald McDonald House of Durham( https://www.rmhdurhamwake.org/ )
· Camp ReLEAF through Duke Hospice (https://dhch.duhs.duke.edu/events)
· Duke Pediatric Bone Marrow Transplant Unit( https://dukepbmtfamilysupport.org/donate-1 )
· Angels Among Us walk for Duke Brain Tumor Research
· Jimmy V Kids Klassic for Duke Pediatric Development ( http://jvkk.org/ )
· Duke Youth Advisory Council for Duke Child and Family Mental Health ( https://ipmh.duke.edu/atlas )
▪Caring House of Durham ( https://caringhouse.org/ )
▪Duke Rheumatology ( https://pediatrics.duke.edu/about-us/giving )
▪Duke Gyn/Oncology( http://www.dukecancerinstitute.org/gynecologic-cancer )
▪Multiple Choices for the Duke Children (https://www.dukehealth.org/hospitals/duke-childrens-hospital/home)
▪Duke Intensive Care Nursery( https://www.dukehealth.org/pediatric-treatments/neonatology )
▪Arts for Life( https://artsandhealth.duke.edu/home )
▪Duke Hospice( https://dhch.duhs.duke.edu/ )
▪Duke Chaplain Services( https://www.dukehealth.org/support-services/pastoral-services )
Does your Duke department have needs for a project? Please contact us for more information at email@example.com or go visit our project page for a form.